This work publishes with a licence BY-NC-SA Creative Commons License
This asignatura centres in the study and analysis of the urban landscapes, as well as of the processes of public participation for the development of the plans urbanísticos. The participatory processes can define new strategies of public intervention on the city, to the time that award a greater leadership to the citizens that inhabit and know better the urban surroundings.
|Archives||Educational resources||Resources web|
- Familiarise with the legislation promulgada recently.
- Know the methodology to realise a study of the landscape.
- Define units of urban landscape.
- Characterise a unit of landscape from the main milestones and referential elements.
- Establish relations with the social problems of the city.
- Define measures and corrector guidelines.
- The urban landscape: units of landscape and the urban scene.
- Normative of the Valencian Community related with the landscape: the studies of the landscape in the urban planning.
- The citizen participation like social tool of urban construction.
- The local development. Definition, concept and basic aims.
- Seminars on studies of cases.
The asignatura takes advantage of the normative frame of the Valencian Community in matter of ordenación of the territory and landscape, and tries to apply it to the urban field.
SUBJECT 1. CITIZEN PARTICIPATION
- Stairs of the citizen participation (Arnstein).
SUMMARY: Analysis of the article "To ladder of citizen participation" of Sherry R. Arnstein.
- Approximation to the political and normative context of the citizen participation in the local field (Pastor Seller).
SUMMARY: Analysis of the article "Approximation to the political and normative context of the citizen participation in the local field" of the author Enrique Pastor Seller, published in the magazine http://www.eumed.net/rev/cccss/09/eps.htm in September of the year 2010.
- Methods of citizen participation.
SUMMARY: The citizen participation voucher of crowd of tools of communication with the citizens. With this picture, go to preevaluar the knowledges that have of each one of them.
- Efficiency of the methods by aims.
SUMMARY: Aims of the citizen implication. Utility of the methods by aims from Grabow et al. (2004).
- Objective of the implication of the citizens.
SUMMARY: Aims of the citizen implication by aims of implication from Grabow et al. (2004).
- Characteristic of the methods of participacion citizen.
SUMMARY: Characteristics of the methods of citizen participation from Grabow et al. (2004).
- Characteristic of the methods of participacion citizen (method by method).
SUMMARY: In this picture go to analyse each one of the methods employed in any process of citizen participation, independently of the stair of the stairs of participation in which it find .
- The phenomenon NIMBY in the citizen participation.
SUMMARY: Not in My Back Yard (NIMBY) or No in my rear playground is a model of citizen participation (or of no participation) in which the citizens oponen, and even can block, the opening of an infrastructure or local service by diverse reasons.
SUBJECT 2. LOCAL DEVELOPMENT
- Introduction to the local development
SUMMARY: Introduction to the Local Development: definition, characteristic, scale of work and method of implantation in the territory.
SUBJECT 3. THE REGULATION OF THE LANDSCAPE
- Studies of urban landscape and urban planning: considerations from a social point of view
SUMMARY: The studies of urban landscape are necessary to know the characteristics of the city, and can be very useful for the urban planning. The Regulation of the Landscape of the Valencian Community, establishes the obligation to present a Study of Landscape in the urban planning. Likewise, and like new question, incorporates the participation publishes like one of the most important phases in the taking of decisions.
- Nogué J. (2010): Paisatge, territori i societat civil. Ed. Edicions 3i4. Valencia
- Nogué J. (2007): The social construction of the landscape. Ed. New library. Madrid. 344 pages
- Fariña, J.(2001): The city and the half natural. Ed Akal. Madrid. 153 pages
- Arnstein, S. (1969): To ladder of citizen participation, Journal of the American Institute of Planners, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 216-224
- Grabow, S.; Hilliker, M.; Moskal, J. (2004): Comprehensive Planning and Citizen Participation, University of Wisconsin-Extension Cooperative Extension Community, Natural Resource and Economic Development Programs, pp 88.
- Martín-Crespo, M. (1996): Why himself and why no in my rear playground. A review of the concept of the (Not In My Back Yard) around the subject of the management of radioactive waste, Political and Society, nº 23, pp 147-152.
- Nello, Oriol, 2003, Here, no!: Els conflictes territorials To Catalonia, Editions Empuries.
- Vlek, C. And Keren, G. (1992): %u201CBehavioral decision theory and environmental risk mananegement: assessment and resolution of four survival dilemmas%u201D, Record Psychologica, nº 80, pp 249-278.
-Wolsink, M. (1993): %u201CEntaglement of interests and motivate: assumptions behind the NIMBY-theory on facility sitting%u201D, published in Urban Studies, vol. 31, nº 6, pp 851-866.
- Durán, J.M. And Solé, To. (2010): %u201CNo in my rear playground: economic appearances, fiscal and of gobernanza of the location of installations potentially contaminantes%u201D, Ekonomiaz nº 74, 2º cuatrimestre.
- Ibarra, Pedro, Ricard Gomá and Salvador Mart (2002): %u201CThe new social movements. The State of the question%u201D, in Pedro Ibarra, editor, Creators of radical democracy. Social movements and networks of public politics, publisher Icaria.
- Larrinaga, J. And Barcena, I. (2009): Yes, I am a NIMBY ¿And which raisin?, magazine The Environmentalist, nº 60.
- Mardones Arévalo, R. (2009): ¡No in my rear playground!: The case of the ecological community of Peñalolén, published in Íconos. Magazine of Social Sciences. Num. 34, I Remove, pp. 139-149
Universidad de Alicante
Carretera de San Vicente del Raspeig s/n
03690 San Vicente del Raspeig
Tel: (+34) 96 590 3400Fax: (+34) 96 590 3464