|Archives||Educational resources||Resources web|
The students will have to answer to the exhibitions, debates and activities aroused in class through the blogs and in the wiki
The Blogs, the call %u201Cglobosfera%u201D, defines a really interesting slope of the society of the information in the frame of the globalisation.
In this regard, the students will have to familiarise with some appearances associated to the Blogs. To know:
In the companies and institutions of today %u201Cthe knowledge that shares grow%u201D (see reference to the magazine Wired). We have to accustom us to competitive and transparent surroundings where ours ideas remain exposed to assessments and critical.
We have to learn to debate and do cost our points of view: visibility (positioning), alliances (links) creation of small communities of specialists (comments) and know in general the tools and the forms of the most characteristic tools of the designated web 2.0.
The blogs experience a big dinamicidad inside the philosophy of the developments of the open source. It could sustain that it is a sector where the flow of innovations is immense. The students have to take decisions in relation to the notable tools that have to integrate in his blogs and do a follow-up of the innovations, such as they have to do the companies with the innovations that affect them.
The blog of each student
Each student will open a personal account with a blog referred to the asignatura. In the same, the student will incorporate:
1. What is the globalisation.
2. The big debates of the globalisation
3. The frame of the globalisation: the movements of capitals.
4. The frame of the globalisation: the migratory currents.
5. The frame of the globalisation: the innovation and the technological dependency.
6. The economy of the network (1): Internet
7. The economy of the network (2): The companies
8. The economy of the network (3): New technologies and competitiveness.
10. The technological dependency (indicators)
11. Introduction to the economy of the network, history and institutional appearances.
12. The organisation of the network.
13. The new multinationals of the network: the searchers and the technology of research
14. New roads of economic organisation of the era of the globalisation
15. Failure of the new economy: the bubble of the punto.com
16. Failure of the new economy: the bubble of the punto.com
17. New roads (2): the electronic trade and it services
18. New roads (3): the contextual advertising venue and global
19. New roads (4): the diffusion of the innovation and the knowledge
20. New technologies of the information and the telecommunications
21. Prospectiva Economic: the technological waves
22. The nanotechnology like factor of future and the globalisation
23. Economic implications of the nanotechnology.
Some considerations in relation with the Program of the asignatura:
1. Some subjects of this program will be updated with big debates of actuality that are related with the theoretical or practical subjects of the asignatura.
2. When being an asignatura optativa of 4º Course the program adjusts to the profiles of demand of the asignatura. To the type of students that are used to to enrol in the asignatura have done reference in some occasion (see Internationalisation of the classroom and Globalisation of the classroom).
3. Such as it explains in the methodology the treatment of these subjects will not be the usual: exhibition in class > aim > study > examination. It treats rather of commonplaces to which the student will have to resort to the do to do his analyses and works and in which it has to be to the day through other asignaturas cursadas in his studies. For example in Economy (world-wide Economy, Introduction to the economy, Micro and Macroeconomía, etc.).
4. No all the subjects can be tackled in the short space of a cuatrimestre, by what his consideration will carry out in function of the dynamics of work of the group considered in the methodology, evaluation, etc.
All the materials find available in the following UNIFORM IDENTIFIER OF RESOURCE of the Repositorio of Objects of Learning of the University of Alicante (RUA):
The materials of class are distributed in several types of supports:
1. Diagrams type presentations that use for exhibitions in class, debates and participation of the students that reflect in his own blogs. They hang in the virtual campus of the university:
|UNIFORM IDENTIFIER OF RESOURCE|
|What is the globalisation||
|Exigencias Of the globalisation||
|Web 2.0 and Blogs||
|The frame of the globalisation for the innovative companies. The case of the airlines of low cost||
2. Blogs of the asignatura
They will use exposed materials during other years that have had big impact in the debate or that by his actuality, like this was recommended. The blogs of the asignatura are constituted by the contributions so much of the professor as of the students. Blogs of the asignatura:
3. The Wiki of the Globalisation (in preparation)
This project is born in the present course 2006/07 and will extend in successive courses. It treats to participate with the methodology %u201Cwiki%u201D in the preparation of a wikipedia on the Globalisation, with special emphasis in the economic subjects.
4. Instrumental materials (of support for the publication of the blogs)
5. Other Materials. Through links in the blogs facilitate frequently videos on our subject. To way of example:
The Bibliography recommended requires some additional explanation, because of the educational methodology been still in the course. It is convenient to signal in this section:
1. The Bibliography recommended requires some additional explanation, because of the educational methodology been still in the course. It is convenient to signal in this section:
It gives preference to existent on-line materials in Internet like open contents. This forms part of the philosophy of learning of the asignatura. In this regard, one of the maximum that the students have to be still in the asignatura is the postulate of the economy of the knowledge that comes to sustain that %u201Cthe knowledge that shares grows.%u201D. See the links in the epígrafe of %u201COthers%u201D.
2. The professor invites at the beginning of course to that the students, depending on his own plan of the asignatura (through his blogs and contents, see methodology), elaborate his own readings and bibliography.
3. The professor invites to the students to that they review the programs and bibliography of the centres of excellence in the subjects of Globalisation. A relation of these centres has elaborated in: Centres and resources on the Globalisation.
4. In the section of Material (in .odp) Do numerous bonds related with sites that serve of support for him follow-up of the subjects more on time.
In some of the sessions collected in the temario previous will do reference to:
ONTIVEROS, To (2001): %u201CThe economy of the network%u201D. Taurus Digital
PATIÑO, J. M. (2003): Burbuja.es. The sphere.
It will do reference on-line books contents in Google Books.: http://books.google.com/
Or Big resquebrajamiento (2001) of Paul Krugman
Or Competitiveness: Competitiveness: The Business Of Growth., engine of the growth of Inter-American Development Bank %u2013 2001
Or Globalisation and Latin American integration of Alfredo War Borges - 2002 - 296 pages
Or Development further of the economy: Progress economico and social in America Latin of Inter-American Development Bank %u2013 2000
Or Digital Economy: Impacts, Influences and Challenges edited by Harbhajan Kehal, Varinder P Singh.
Or Bridging the Digital Divides of Lisa J Servon
Or Nanotechnology: To Gentle Introduction to the Next Big Contrives of Mark To Ratner, Daniel Ratner.
Or Nanotechnology: Global Strategies, Industry Trends and Applications of Jurgen Schulte.
Or The Internet Economy: Access, Taxes, and Market Structure of Alan And Wiseman - Business & Economics %u2013 2000.
Or China's Emerging New Economy: Growth of the Internet and Electronic Commerce of Nah Seok Ling, John Wong - Business & Economics %u2013 2000.
Or Articles of Internet (several subjects)
Or economic Repercussions of the advances in Nanotechnology (Institute of International Economy.
For the conventional subjects related with the Globalisation reproduce the bibliography of previous courses, facilitated by the Professor José Luis Cividanes in the program of the course 2004/2005:
-- GEORGE, S. And WOLF, M. (2002): The liberal globalisation. In favour and against, Anagram, Barcelona.
-- GEORGE, S. (2003): Another world is possible if %u2026, Icaria - Intermon, Madrid. Bibliography of reference.
-- AMIN, S. (1999): The capitalism in the era of the globalisation, Paidos, Barcelona.
-- ANTONIO RALLO, (ed) (2003): A world for all. Another globalisation is possible, Icaria, Madrid. (R)
-- CAVANGH,J. To the (2003):Alternative to the economic globalisation: a better world is possible, Gedisa, Barcelona.
-- CHESNAIS,F. (2003): The cheats of the world-wide finances: diagnostics and remedies, AKAL, Madrid.
-- CHOMSKY, N. (2.000): The profit is what explains. Neoliberalism and global order, Critical, Madrid.
-- ESTEFANIA, J. (2.000): Here it can not occur . The new spirit of the capitalism, Taurus Madrid. (R)
-- FERNANDEZ LAST, R. (2003): Capitalism (financial) and permanent war, Virus, Bilbao (R)
-- HUTTON, W. And GIDDENS, To. (eds.) (2.001): In the limit: the life in the global capitalism, Tusquets, Barcelona.
-- MARTINEZ GONZALEZ-TABLES, To.(2.000). Political economy of the globalisation, Taurus, Madrid.
-- SRTANGE, S. (2.000): local Money. The descontrol of the global financial system, Paidós, Madrid.
-- STIGLITZ, J.And. (2.002): The unrest in the globalisation. Taurus, Madrid. (R)
The Professor of the asignatura keeps diverse blogs in which frequently it writes on subjects related with Internet, the globalisation, etc,...
Blog of Technology Applied in the newspapers of the group EPI
Blog published by the Group Iberian Press where Andrés Pedreño analyses subjects of actuality related with Internet and the new technologies.
Introduction to the Nanotechnology
Introductory work to analyse the economic implications of the nanotechnology.
Articles in Universia on Internet
Articles with analysis of different terms related with the new technologies and Internet.
Blog of Andrés Pedreño
Compilation of diverse subjects (Internet, Universities, companies, blogs, knowledge%u2026) Utopíace and realities, Blog with original published works. Globalisation of the Knowledge Articles interdisciplinares on the globalisation, a relation of links to statistics and data of international subjects related with the globalisation: http://www.cid.harvard.edu/ciddata/datalinks.html
Universidad de Alicante
Carretera de San Vicente del Raspeig s/n
03690 San Vicente del Raspeig
Tel: (+34) 96 590 3400Fax: (+34) 96 590 3464