Note: the contents and material published belong to the professor Herminia Provencio Garrigós.
Area of knowledge
SPANISH PHILOLOGY, GENERAL LINGUISTICS And THEORY OF THE LITERATURE
SPANISH PHILOLOGY, GENERAL LINGUISTICS And THEORY OF THE LITERATURE
SCIENCE OF THE COMPUTATION And ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Studies in which it gives
Máster Official in Education of Spanish and English like Second Tongues (L2)/Foreign Tongues (HIM).
This work publishes with a licence BY-NC-SA Creative Commons License
Knowledges, competitions and skills related with the integration of the new technologies of the information and the communication in the education-learning, in his diverse modalities, of second tongues/ foreign tongues, with special application to the English and to the Spanish.
|Archives||Educational resources||Resources web|
|doc||html||ppt||avi/mpeg/swf||Mp3||You aim||Presentations||Practices||Exercises||Examinations||Articles||site||docuwiki||Blog||moodle||Social network|
- Show knowledge of the contextual elements involved in the use of the TIC.
- Analyse the advantages and disadvantages of the use of the TIC for the teaching of a foreign tongue.
- Know strategies of research and organisation of educational resources in Internet.
- Recognise the value added that contribute the TIC for the education/learning of a foreign tongue.
- Recognise the educational uses and models that can give in the education/learning of a foreign tongue with the TIC.
- Analyse the three modalities of education/learning with the TIC (face-to-face, semipresencial and virtual).
- Comprise the evolution of Internet from the Web 1.0 to the Web 2.0 and his implications in the teaching.
- Know the resources, services and multimedia applications (text, image, video and presentations) that the Web 1.0 and 2.0 offer for the process of education/learning of a L2/HIM and the design of materials.
- Recognise the characteristics, structure and contents of a WebQuest and of a Hunting of the Treasure.
- Know the tools of work colaborativo of the Web 2.0: blog , wiki and social networks.
- Know technicians of education centred in the work colaborativo in network.
- Value the change of attitude that involves the use of the Web 2.0.
- Know technicians of evaluation of multimedia materials.
- Identify the elements that have to integrate in a virtual course.
- Know the structure and flexibility of the courses and multimedia materials of the Virtual Classroom of the Spanish (BIRD).
- Familiarise with Moodle like virtual surroundings of education-learning.
- Handle properly, and according to the contexts, the own terminology of the TIC.
- Adapt the educational uses and the modalities of learning to a class of foreign tongue with the TIC.
- Exert the functions of the professor that uses the TIC in the face-to-face and virtual teaching.
- Use Internet eat: media, source of didactic resources, place to create and share material and support for the learning colaborativo.
- Differentiate the resources and services of the Web 1.0 and Web 2.0.
- Select, according to some aims and a context of learning, the tools, resources and materials of the Web 1.0 and Web 2.0 more adapted to work in the classroom the communicative activities of the tongue.
- Handle with skill the multimedia tools (audio, video, image, text, presentations) that offers Internet.
- Apply the theoretical foundations of the TIC in the design of activities.
- Apply methodological guidelines in the design and utilisation of multimedia didactic materials.
- Design material of learning for the face-to-face class and through Internet with multimedia resources of the Web 1.0 and 2.0.
- Choose the tools of the Web 2.0 more adapted to carry out activities colaborativas (blogs, wikis, social networks) in a face-to-face class, semipresencial or virtual.
- Create a WebQuest with an on-line generator (PHP WebQuest).
- Design and manage an educational blog and incorporate him images, presentations, videos and audio.
- Participate in a social network.
- Realise a multimedia presentation with image, audio, video or sound like support for an exhibition.
- Design Wikis oriented to the constructive learning and colaborativo.
- Participate in a Wiki.
- Design a staff of evaluation of resources TIC.
- Evaluate with specific criteria the technical and educational quality of the activities of education/learning designed with tools TIC.
- Handle the Virtual Classroom of the Spanish (BIRD)in contexts of specific learning.
- Build an outline of a didactic unit or of a course of HIM/L2 with Moodle.
- Manifest a critical and wise attitude in front of the use of the TIC in the teaching of tongues.
- Keep a constant attitude of update of knowledges and skills related with his professional field.
- Have a flexible and understanding attitude in front of the diversity of theories, tendencies and methodologies that modelan the use of the TIC in the projects curriculares in the education of second tongues.
- Work of form interdisciplinar.
- Initiate projects curriculares that do use of the TIC with groups of work.
- Be an autonomous professional with capacity to adapt to different contexts and to diverse projects curriculares.
- Share and transmit in the professional activity social and cultural values chords with the current Europe, multilingual and multicultural.
- Act of objective form in front of new or complex situations that do use of the TIC.
- Show responsibility and commitment in the individual tasks and colaborativas with an active participation, constructive and cortés.
- Develop a critical attitude of autoevaluación and autocorrección by the produced.
- Share the initiatives, the knowledges and the advances reached on the TIC to establish a climate of confidence in a group of work.
- Create and promote the ideal conditions so that it produce a learning colaborativo in a group/class with the TIC.
THEMATIC BLOCKS And CONTENTS
BLOCK I: PRESENT ELEMENTS IN THE EDUCATIONAL USE OF THE TIC
SUBJECT 1: The TIC in the education/learning of second tongues (L2)/foreign tongues (HIM)
1.1. Value added of the TIC. Advantages and disadvantages.
1.2. Competitions, skills and basic notions for the teaching and the learning.
1.3. Contextual elements involved in the use of the TIC.
1.4. Educational uses of the TIC.
1.5. Modalities of education/learning with the TIC.
1.6. Functions of the professor and paper of the student with the TIC.
BLOCK II: TOOLS And APPLICATIONS OF INTERNET (WEB 1.0)
SUBJECT 2: Resources and services of Internet (Web 1.0)
2.1. Delimitation and characteristic of the Web 1.0 in front of the Web 2.0.
2.2. Typology and characteristic of multimedia didactic materials of the Web 1.0. Analysis, selection and use.
2.3. Integration in the process of education/learning of L2/HIM.
SUBJECT 3: Creation of materials in Internet for the face-to-face and virtual teaching of L2/HIM: WebQuest and Huntings of the Treasure
3.1. Principles and methodological criteria to create material.
3.2. WebQuest And Huntings of the treasure. Concepts, characteristic and structure.
3.3. Design and development of a WebQuest and a Hunting of the Treasure.
BLOCK III: BLOCK III: TOOLS And APPLICATIONS OF INTERNET (Web 2.0)
SUBJECT 4: Resources and services of Internet (Web 2.0 or Social Web)
4.1. Definition and characteristic of the Web 2.0.
4.2. Tools (images, videos, audio, presentations) and applications colaborativas of the Web 2.0 (blogs, wikis, social networks). Functionalities.
4.3. Integration in the classroom of L2/HIM.
SUBJECT 5: Creation of materials and multimedia didactic resources in Internet for the face-to-face and virtual teaching of L2/HIM
5.1. Design, development and management of an educational Blog.
5.2. Multimedia resources: images, sounds and video.
5.3. Educational multimedia presentations. PowerPoint versus Impress.
5.4. Development of a multimedia presentation in PowerPoint.
5.5. Development of an educational multimedia application with HotPotatoes.
5.6. Design and development of Wikis.
BLOCK IV: EVALUATION OF MULTIMEDIA RESOURCES
SUBJECT 6: Evaluation of resources, material and multimedia didactic applications
6.1. Criteria of application.
6.2. Staff and rúbricas of evaluation.
BLOCK V: VIRTUAL SURROUNDINGS OF EDUCATION/LEARNING
SUBJECT 7: Education/learning of L2/HIM in virtual surroundings
7.1. Elements of a course L2/HIM in virtual surroundings.
7.2. Virtual classroom of the Spanish (BIRD).
7.3. Virtual surroundings Moodle.
The modality of learning is semipresencial, in which they combine the face-to-face classes and the work of the student out of physical space of the classroom. It will be able to carry his own rhythm of learning, although it is recommended to follow the calendar with the proposal of start and end of subjects.
The axis on which turns the no face-to-face methodology is the autonomous learning and colaborativo of the student with the materials and the activities. For the work colaborativo will create groups of 3 or 4 members that interactuarán between them, with the others groups and with the professor through several virtual spaces in which develop his activity.
Tool %u2018Work in group' of the virtual campus of the University of Alicante.
The professor will have between others, the following functions: facilitate and make possible the process of learning of the students and guide them in the good use of the didactic materials; for this will be always available the tools of educational interaction that provides the virtual campus: tutorías, messages and debates.
It will open a debate of doubts in the virtual campus for queries on the development of the no face-to-face part (material, contents, technical appearances and handle of virtual campus).
All the materials find available in the following UNIFORM IDENTIFIER OF RESOURCE of the Repositorio of Objects of Learning of the University of Alicante (RUA):
Each subject has a face-to-face part and another no face-to-face. The no face-to-face part will consist of the materials for the acquisition of the theoretical and methodological appearances necessary to carry out the practical part, that will realise in the two modalities. The materials, so much for the face-to-face part as no face-to-face, offer of form combined inside the tool Educational Sessions of the virtual campus (accessible from the eyelash %u2018Resources of learning').
They are designed in format PDF and in HTML with multimedia elements (text, image, audio, video, hipertexto). This last will be the one who predominate and will include, according to the subjects:
A conceptual map with the main concepts that will treat and the aims.
ADELL, J.; SALTS, To. (2000): "The on-line professor: elements for the definition of a new educational role".
ARRARTE, G.; SÁNCHEZ OF VILLAPADIERNA, J. I. (2001). Internet and the education of the Spanish. Madrid: Arch/Books.
BASTARRECHEA MORENO, J. P.; JUAN LÁZARO, Or. (2005). "Influence of the digital resources and the systems of communication in the model of education of ELE". FIAPE. I. International congress: The Spanish, tongue of the future.
CHESTNUT TREE, C.; PALAZIO, G. J. "New pedagogical stages through semantic networks for the autoaprendizaje along the life (File Long Learning)",
CRUZ PIÑOL, M. (2002). Teach Spanish in the era of Internet. Madrid, Octahedron.
FERNÁNDEZ, To. (2007). New Educational Methodologies.
FERNÁNDEZ, And. (2008). "Workshop: Sources of information and educational professional update. Management of readers of channels RSS". National congress Internet in the classroom.
FERNÁNDEZ PAINT, J. (1999). "Tutorías Virtual".
. FERNÁNDEZ PAINT, J. (2002). ¡And/HIM with Internet! Internet step by step for the classes of And/HIM. Madrid: Edinumen.
GALINDO RODRÍGUEZ, And. (2000). "The adviser to distance".
GARCÍA ARETIO, L. (2003to): "The tutor in the digital systems of education and learning". Electronic bulletin of News of Education to Distance (BENED):
GARCÍA ARETIO, L. (2003b): "Professors to distance. Commitments and tasks". Electronic bulletin of News of Education to Distance (BENED).
GARCÍA ARETIO, L. (2007). "¿Web 2.0 vs. Web 1.0?. Publisher of the BENED.
GIMENO SANZ, To. Mª. (ed.) (2002). Technologies of the information and of the communications in the education of ELE. Valencia: UPF.
HIGUERAS GARCÍA, Marta (2004). "Internet and the education of the Spanish". In Sánchez Lobato, J.; Santos Gargallo, I. (eds.). Vademécum For the training of professors. Teach Spanish like second tongue (L2)/foreign tongue (HIM). Madrid: SGEL, 1061-1085.
IBÁÑEZ, J. And. (2004). "The educational use of the TIC".
JUAN LÁZARO, Or. (2001). The Network like didactic material in the class of And/HIM. Madrid, Edelsa.
LONG, M. (2005). "Acquisition of second tongues (ASL) and new technologies".
LÓPEZ MURCIA, F. (2005). "Multimedia classroom. Proposal of work and training of professors of professors".
MARQUÈS, P. (2003). "Advantages and problems of the use of Internet in education".
You MARK, P. (2007). "Basic competitions and digital literacy. Roles of the students of today".
MARQUÈS, P. (2008b). "The digital competitions of the educational".
MARQUÈS, P. (2008c). "The educational: functions, roles, necessary competitions, training".
MARQUÈS, P. (2008d). "Impact of the TIC in education: functions and limitations".
You MARK, P. (2008and). "New culture, new competencies for the citizens. The digital literacy, roles of the students today".
MARQUÈS, P. (2008f). "The risks of Internet. Councils for his safe use. Necessary skills to use Internet".
MARQUÈS, P. (2008g). "Educational uses of Internet (the third world). ¿To a new paradigm of the education?".
MARTÍN-LABORDA, R. (2005). The new technology in the education.
MARTÍN PERIS, And. (2001). "¿What means to work in class with communicative tasks?"
MARTÍNEZ SALLÉS, M. (2001). "Decalogue for professors inexperienced internauts"
MARTOS ELICHE, F. (2007). "Sail vs. Dive: the bookmarks and his utility for the classroom of And/HIM".
MOSAIC, 7 (2001). "Internet and the new technologies".
MUÑOZ, J. M. (2008). "NNTT, TIC, NTIC, TAC... In education ¿but this what is?".
OJEDA, D. (2006). "Wanted to Google: An alliance with the classroom of And/HIM".
PRENSKY, M. (2001). "Digital natives, digital immigrants". On the Horizon, 9(5): 1-6:
PRENSKY, M. (2001). "Digital natives, digital immigrants, part 2: Do they really think differently?" On the Horizon, 9(6). 1-6.
PROVENCIO GARRIGÓS, H.; JUAN LÁZARO, Or. (2005). "Functions of the tutor and commitments of the student in the teaching semipresencial and to distance of Spanish (And/HIM)".
RODRÍGUEZ MARTIN; J. R. "The use of Internet in the classroom of ELE"
RUTE. University network of Educational Technology (2008). The training and development of the competitions of the future professors for the pedagogical use of the TIC.
TARRES, I.; PROVENCIO GARRIGÓS, H.; THIN WHEATS, R. (2004). "Decalogue in shape of councils to design activities that do use of the TIC in the classes of And/HIM", in FrecuenciaL. 26. 44-47.
TARRES, I.; PROVENCIO GARRIGÓS, H.; THIN WHEATS, R. (2005). "Designing activities that do use of the TIC in the classes of And/HIM: before beginning".ELENET.
TRAHTEMBERB, L. (2000). "The predictable impact of the new technologies in the education and the school organisation".
TRENCHS PERERA, M. (2001) (edt.). New technology for the autoaprendizaje and the didactic of tongues. Lleida. Millennium.
UNESCO (2008). Standards of competitions in TIC for educational.
Universidad de Alicante
Carretera de San Vicente del Raspeig s/n
03690 San Vicente del Raspeig
Tel: (+34) 96 590 3400Fax: (+34) 96 590 3464