This work publishes with a licence BY-NC-SA Creative Commons License
Study of a melodic or harmonic instrument. (R.D. 1440/1991).
|Archives||Educational resources||Resources web|
The study that presents has like general aim prepare to the educating futures for the command of an instrument with a scientific and pedagogical orientation, from the musical field, with the necessary sufficiency, in sight to attain an effective and fruitful projection of the Music in the centres of Primary Education. All this concrete in a series of knowledges, attitudes and skills oriented to the development of the professional activity.
The program of Instrumental Training has to combine so much the theoretical appearances, methodological, technicians and interpretative of a melodic instrument %u2013recorder-, to arrive to give with a good level of quality and with guarantees the musical teaching in centres of Primary Education.
The general aims of results, for his definition, group in three blocks:
1. Instrumental, referred to cognitive skills, to methodological capacities, to technological skills and to touch instruments.
2. Interpersonal, represented by competitions for tasks colaborativas and commitment with the work.
3. Sistémicos, expressed by means of the integration of cognitive capacities, of practical skills and of disposals.
1.1. Enter to the students in the knowledge of a necessary melodic instrument to carry out the education of the Music in Primary, as half of musical and personal expression.
1.2. Develop of conscious form the interpretative capacity and the instrumental command of the students, in seen to the teaching in the schools of Primary Education.
1.3. Know it and practise it to carry out the correct application of the Musical Education in Primary.
1.4. Improve the memorisation and the instrumental interpretation of quality of musical pieces of understanding form.
1.5. Develop the auditory capacity.
1.6. Approximate to the student to the distinct methodological approaches related with the learning of a concrete musical instrument.
1.7. Stimulate the creative capacity by means of the utilisation of musical instruments.
2.1. Show competitions to work like teacher in the speciality of Musical Education.
2.2. Manifest the inclination by the artistic expression and more specifically the instrumental.
2.3. Devote to the others the necessary time to understand and perfect his vivencias musical.
2.4. Have favourable attitudes to the development of his educational task like teacher and musician.
2.5. Show capacity of attention, perception and good musical memory.
2.6. Possess creativity.
3.1. Integrate the knowledge and the favourable attitudes in the taste for the teaching and musical interpretation.
3.2. Develop the critical capacity to continue growing artistic and pedagógicamente.
3.3. Realise the musical practice from the personal field and community.
3.4. Promote the globalidad and coherence of the different levels and matters that form part of the Musical Education
8. Interpretation of the repertoire typical of the group of recorders of a suitable difficulty to this level. Practice of the reading to sight.
9. Permanent and progressive training of the memory.
10. Acquisition of correct and effective habits of study.
11. Initiation to the understanding of the musical structures in his distinct levels, reasons, subjects, periods, sentences, sections, to arrive through this to a conscious interpretation and no merely intuitive.
12. Interpretation and improvisation of quality with the recorder.
13. Development of harmonic diagrams, rhythmical and melodic grupales.
14. Development of harmonic cells, rhythmical and melodic grupales.
15. Study of the different natural styles of dances grupales.
1. The family of the recorders.
2. Development of the auditory sensitivity like indispensable premise for the obtaining of a good quality of sound.
3. Knowledge and practical of the diaphragmatic breath and control of the column of air.
4. Instrumental technician. Placing of the column of air, digitaciones, articulations, attacks. Knowledge of the digitación own of the distinct flutes and practical of the same.
5. Greater scales, lower and chromatic.
6. Practice of the different articulations and attacks.
7. Progressive selection regarding the degree of difficulty of the exercises, studies and works of the repertoire of recorder that consider useful for the conjoint development of the musical capacity and technician of the student.
When finalising this block of contents the student will be able to purchase the following specific competitions:
1. Instrumental: (cognitive Skills, methodological capacity, technological skills, linguistic skills).
1.1. Know and distinguish the different types of recorders.
1.2. Know the musical characteristics that do adapted the use of the recorder soprano in the educational centres of Primary Education.
1.3. Interpret with musicalidad musical pieces of distinct styles and periods with the recorders, especially the soprano.
2. Interpersonal: (Competitions for tasks colaborativas, commitment with the work).
2.1. Engage to develop programmings that incidan in the elements of the block studied, of agreement to the social and cultural surroundings.
2.2. Communicate and relate of instrumental form adapted with the culture of his social surroundings.
2.3. Establish groups for the development of instrumental musical strategies referred to the block.
3. Sistémicas: (Integration of cognitive capacities, practical skills and disposals)
3.1. Develop activities that contemplate strategies of musical education of the elements studied.
3.2. Solve of form adapted the subjects referred to the instrumental technician referred to the recorders.
All the materials find available in the following UNIFORM IDENTIFIER OF RESOURCE of the Repositorio of Objects of Learning of the University of Alicante (RUA):
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 7. Treball Of the fa#|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 8. Scale of re major|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 9. Treball Of the do#|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 10. Treball My bemoll|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 11. Scale of re lower|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 12. Scale of my minor|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 13. Treball Sun#4|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 14. Scale of the lower|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 15. Treball Of the sun#5|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 16. Scale of the major|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 17. Scale of if bemoll major|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 18. Treball If bemoll 5|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 19. Treball If 4|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 20. Scale of do major|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 21. Scale of lower sun|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 22. Scale of if lower|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 23. Scale of fa#lower|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 24. Treball do 5|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 25. Escales cromàtiques|
|Exercici d'igualtat Of digitacions amb flute of bec soprano|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 3. Scale of Fa major|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 2|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 4|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 5. Pràctica If bemoll|
|Exercicis Of mecanisme 6. Scale of sun major|
Universidad de Alicante
Carretera de San Vicente del Raspeig s/n
03690 San Vicente del Raspeig
Tel: (+34) 96 590 3400Fax: (+34) 96 590 3464