Study of fundamental appearances of the Judicial System Spanish. Analysis of the lexical shots, syntactic, discursivos and stylistic of the juridical Spanish. Knowledge and practical of a wide variety of professional genders writings and oral, in Spanish.
1. Develop the linguistic and communicative competition in Spanish.
2. Be able to comprise and express in Spanish with correction and property in the field discipline of the juridical Spanish.
3. Apply the linguistic knowledges purchased to the interpretation and editorial of texts related with the juridical field.
4. Learn to learn.
5. Take consciousness of the contents that require know to develop an investigation.
6. Learn to resolve problems and take decisions.
7. Determine procedures of suitable analyses for the resolution of terminological problems or of interpretation of juridical texts in Spanish.
8. Reformular In Spanish the information contained in juridical texts.
9. Expose oralmente subjects related with the juridical field applied to specific situations in the social surroundings.
10. Learn to use computer and virtual resources for the resolution of linguistic problems in the interpretation or formulation of juridical texts.
11. Learn to use virtual resources for the obtaining of information directed to the contextualización of the juridical language in Spanish or to the communication of said information.
12. Learn to use computer resources for the preparation of monolingual or bilingual glossaries related with juridical subjects.
13. Learn to work in team with professionals of the right.
14. Know and dominate the terminology of the basic juridical Spanish and of the fields treated.
15. Know the linguistic nature that distinguishes to the varieties of the juridical Spanish: the terminology, the syntax, the rhetorical organisation, and the communicative strategies.
16. Know resumir and translate of the English to the Spanish and vice versa skilled texts in English or Spanish.
17. Be able to exert technical works of linguistic character, in Spanish, in professional fields (editorial of documents, translation of texts, exert of linguistic mediator between native speakers and no native of the Spanish and of the English, etc.).
18. Llevar tasks of linguistic support, in Spanish, to the direction of trips, fairs, commercial missions, etc., as well as manage, organise, interpret, and draft texts and documents in Spanish language.
19. Know handle and value the documentary resources that allow to tackle properly the understanding, the production or the translation of skilled texts, of the English to the Spanish and vice versa.
20. Be able to do an oral academic presentation in Spanish.
1. The characteristics of the juridical Spanish. 2. The language of the agreements and of the real-estate property. 4. The language of the human rights.